Admission details for session 2021-2022
LUCKY BAL NIKETAN SR. SEC. SCHOOL
Welcomes you to Class-Nur. to XII Admission for the academic session 2021-2022
- For the admission in any class, parents have to fill up and submit the admission form, enclosed with the prospectus.
- The form must be obtained and submitted within the stipulated time.
- For admission in classes K.G. to IX, an entrance test will be conducted followed by an interview. The level of the test will be of the previous class passed. The finalization of admission depends on the merit and availability of the seats.
- The lowest age of admission to Nursery class is 3 years and class 1 is 5+ years.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Birth certificate (if admission is sought in classes Nursery to class 1)
- Credentials of promotion along with the Mark sheet in case of class K.G and above.
- School leaving/transfer certificate from a recognized school in case of class K.G and above.
- An affidavit, if required in certain cases.
- Any substantial document supporting in address proof.
- Admission will only be confirmed if all the mandatory documents are produced within seven days from the day of Form submission. If the documents are not produced in the given time and the information submitted found incorrect or misleading or lacking credibility, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage and the fee will be forfeited.
- Mere registration doesn’t ensure admission.
- The management reserves the right to do situational changes in the existing regulations.
- Admission under the RTE act will be done as per the norms and directions passed from concerned authorities.
Guidelines for filling the online registration form
- Read all the instructions.
- Registration Form should be filled carefully and properly. (Incomplete forms will be treated as invalid).
- The Date of birth of the child should be entered exactly as per the information mentioned in the birth certificate.
- It is mandatory to enter all the fields which are marked *.
- Email address and Mobile Phone No. of the parents is a must and it will be used by the school for future correspondence.
- Please don’t give the email ID of any cyber cafe, or any known person.
- Submission and acceptance of registration form do not mean confirmation of admission of your child.
- Parents are requested to Read the Academic Credentials (Fact Book) and read all the rules and regulations of the institution mentioned in that before filling the registration form.